To read this important update for parents and community members from David Swart, Supt. of the Rescue Union School District, click here...
Rescue Union School District welcomes regular Kindergarten, Junior (Transitional) Kindergarten, new student registration and transfer requests for the 2013-2014 school year.
- NEW Students and Kindergarten Students:
- Registration begins February 1, 2013.
- Check your school of residence by clicking on Maps and Boundaries.
- Enrollment packets and transfer request forms will be available at all school sites beginning Mon., Jan. 28th.
- Kindergarten students must turn five on or before Oct. 1, 2013.
- Jr. Kindergarten:
- Students must turn five on or before Dec. 2, 2013.
- Students who turn five between Dec. 3, 2013 and March 1, 2014 will be eligible as they turn five.
- Current Intradistrict or Interdistrict Transfers must renew/submit an application by March 15, 2013.
For more information, click here... For Parent Checklist and forms, click here...
For assistance, contact your school office or call 530-677-4461.
Program registration for the 2013-2014 school year!!!