Rescue Union School District Transportation Department is committed to providing safe and efficient transportation to all students. Our drivers go through extensive training and receive many hours of annual training to keep abreast of all new laws pertaining to our industry. The design integrity of the yellow California school bus has proven to be the safest form of transportation for your child. For more information, visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website.
Transportation Application Process
- Complete Transportation Application
(See Bus Fees & Bus Route choices to right.)
(May be submitted electronically or printed. Mail or deliver with payment.)
- Complete Free and Reduced Transportation Application
(See Free and Reduced Application Directions here... )
(Must be delivered with proof of income.)
- Complete Kindergarten Walk Slip (if applicable)
- Submit all paperwork along with payment.
(Payments may be made electronically using eFunds or by check.)
Link to eFunds
(See more information and directions regarding eFunds below.)
eFunds Directions and Information
Information to Know Prior to Setting Up Your Account:
- If you select the Family Rate, you must enter the first student ID under Family #1 and the remaining students under Family #2 for each student on your plan. The full amount will be charged to the first student entered and each additional student will be charged a $1 processing fee.
- There is no maximum credit card transaction per day but the credit card transaction fee is $10 per transaction.
- You must have a current transportation application on file prior to receiving bus service for your child.
- The Transportation Dept. will review your payments to make sure all students listed on your application are indicated as paid under the Family Rate.
- The directions for setting up your account and making payments are shown below.
eFunds for Schools - Click here
FOR PROBLEMS SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT OR WITH PAYMENTS:
E-mail e~Funds directly by selecting Customer Service on the bottom right of the eFunds for Schools screen.
TO CREATE YOUR e~FUNDS ACCOUNT:
- Click on the e~Funds link above
- Click on New Users Register Here
- Enter the following:
- Select Continue
- Select the drop down next to Family Number
- Select Student Number
- Enter the ID number for one of the student(s)
- Select Add
- Select Continue
- Select Go To Login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Select Login
- Select the tab called "Account Information"
- Select Edit Payment Information
- You may set up the following types of payments:
- Credit Card:
- There is a $10 convenience fee for each credit card transaction.
- The first time you register a credit card, you will be required to call an 800 number to register the card and to prevent unauthorized use.
- There is a $1.00 convenience fee per check.
- Follow the directions to establish more accounts.
- Credit Card:
TO MAKE A PAYMENT:
- Select the New Payments tab
- Select the type of Transportation payment you would like to make
- If you are selecting the Family Rate, make sure you enter ONE student ID number under Family #1. This student will be charged the full family plan amount. The system will charge your account for each ID selected if you select more than one under Family #1. All other students on the Family plan should be entered under Family #2 and will be charged a processing fee of $1 each.
- Select Pay for Items
- Confirm the amount of the payment
- Confirm the account to which the payment will be charged
- The convenience fee is listed for you
- Select "I Accept "
If you decline the convenience fee, the transaction will not be processed.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your payment